Sunday, August 18, 2024

Trying to recover

Hi i’ve been on a weight loss journey for a while now and i’ve been making progress which is really great but there’s a big problem that came with that. At one point during my journey, it felt like I had reached a point where all I thought about was how if I were to just eat one food that wasn’t in my diet i would lose all my progress. For example, last week i had gone out with family and had a couple of tacos (which i hadn’t had since i started my journey) and i felt extremely guilty and tried doing excessive amounts of exercise just to burn them off. I’ve been seeing on this app people trying to recover from feeling and thinking like that and I wanted to ask if anyone had any ideas or ways to try and get better from feeling guilty when I go a bit off my usual diet. Would really appreciate the advice.

submitted by /u/Far-Message503
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Rb5Dxa2

No comments:

Post a Comment