Saturday, August 17, 2024

What do you think?

I was 205lbs and lost by eating less & working out to 180lbs and was stuck there forever. I went to the weightloss center and finally lost some more and now at 165lbs. The reason I went to the weight loss center(low carb/sugar/fat) is because I am going home(Korea) for a month and I want to enjoy time there eating whatever i want since it's been almost 5 years.

But now that I am at 165lbs, I feel like I don't want to gain all that 10lbs I've lost last month but also I do want to enjoy my 1 month vacation I will probably not have for next 5 years. So I am thinking about taking a weightloss pill just for 1 month. What would you recommend?

I never have taken weight loss pills because I don't believe in them. But I am thinking why not? If my goal is to just stay at 165lbs while I eat whatever I want in Korea....for 1 month. Thank you.

submitted by /u/gkduddl0852l
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NuBjIWk

No comments:

Post a Comment