Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Better late than never

SW - 280lbs

CW - 262lbs

I'm in a really good place with my weight loss journey so far, so please forgive any future sappy musings on my part. I'm just thinking a lot about how I got to this point, and writing helps me process it.

Today I was thinking about how I started going to the gym regularly in November 2023 - almost 10 months now. I can't remember how much I exactly weighed at the beginning, but it was just over 280lbs. 10 months later, and I'm "only" down 18lbs because I started restricting my calorie intake 34 days ago.

I started to get sad - if I had done this from the beginning, I'd already be 10 months into my goals! If I lost 2 lbs a week from then, I'd be around 80lbs down. I'd be over halfway finished to reaching my initial goal of 150lbs.

I can't change that. But that's okay. I'm doing it now, and the results are undeniable! This is the second best time to start - why deny myself that win?

The time will pass anyway. Show up for your future self - they're going to thank you for all your hard work.

submitted by /u/formerrbingerr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6ErDKCl

No comments:

Post a Comment