Thursday, August 8, 2024

Is 32 lbs in 5 weeks too much

35M 5'7". SW 356 CW 324.9 GW 200# (long term)

Background ate poorly fairly athletic for a large guy. Boiler belly, built on beer, soda and chicken wings.

Wife was having bariatric surgery, and we getting an official start weight for her, I jumped on the scale and pretty much shit my pants. (Already referred to a weight loss clinic at this time but hadn't seen a Dr.)

Since then I have completely reduced soda consumption, started my medication program and have completely transformed my Diet. Struggling to consume 2000 Cal's a day on medication. But stuffing in as much protein is possible.

My question to you is 32 lbs in 5 weeks to fast? I expect the weight loss to slow but doesn't seem to be slowing. Life is currently very hectic and busy, hard physical work so I am burning a fair bit of Cal's in a day. After looking back at previous intake I'm currently in taking about 1.5k to 2K less Cal's mostly that was mostly in the form on Pepsi.

P.S. Bloodwork was all good prior to weight loss no prediabetes (surprised) just slightly high cholesterol, recent blood work has moved everything back into normal range.

Thanks for any input Kyle

submitted by /u/Big-Advance-3651
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KMm7Uz5

No comments:

Post a Comment