Sunday, August 11, 2024

Is 1800 calories enough for a 30 yr old male while going to the gym?

Is 1800 calories enough for weight loss while hitting the gym and maybe gaining a bit of muscle?

Averaging about 1hr 15 to 1hr 30 5 days a week in the gym following a workout routine. Approx 265lb 5’9 male trying to get to sub 200 pounds ideally while also building muscle if possible. Should I be consuming more calories if I’m hitting my protein target of approx 160-180 grams of protein per day?

Do you guys have any tips to aid in my journey I’ve been monitoring my caloric intake and macros using my fitness pal with a focus on protein and trying to get in shape. I picked the most restrictive 2 pound weight loss with “sedentary” lifestyle which is mostly true outside of working and the gym. I’ve been trying to watch YouTubers on how to get fit but the diet recs can be a little vague and vary person to person.

submitted by /u/FuckTrump74738282
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4DyWsgP

No comments:

Post a Comment