Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Struggling with meals for entire family

I’m on my weight loss journey, counting every calorie that passes my lips. My husband could give two shits about what he puts in his body and my teenager is trying a new meal plans every other week it seems like, mostly to “bulk up”.

Every time I make a plan for dinner someone is unhappy. If my husband makes dinner, I typically can’t eat it because it’s too many calories or I could have a tiny bit but still be hungry afterwards.

I’m at my wits end making multiple meals to appease everyone or arguing about it every damn night. My husband makes me feel like shit about what I’m doing to try and get healthy. He’s naturally thin, eats junk, and drinks beer and stays the same size. I am beyond frustrated.

What are some easy meals that are low calorie but don’t taste like it?

submitted by /u/Nash_M28
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hnYls6

No comments:

Post a Comment