Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Why did I lose weight without trying and is it normal?

(i didn't know which place to post this, so i chose here.)

Hello, i just want to clarify that I am 15 years old and a girl so maybe that could be factors on why i lost weight for no reason.

At 13 (5'7-5'8) i was 63KG. Then at 14 early summer, i was 68KG to 70KG at the same height and i literally looked the same as I did when i was 63KG.

Turned 15, did not really diet, rarely exercised besides the 4 basketball practices i had in one month which really isn't much, ate crap but did not overeat, and slept a LOT. I decided to check my weight and it got to 64kg within 2 weeks. (63KG in mornings, 64KG before i go to bed.) Is this normal? I'm not losing any more weight and it is just staying in place at 63kG to 64KG. (My goal is not to lose more weight. 63kg is as fine as it can be.)

Please note: I have never been very muscular and ever since i hit puberty, i became relatively skinny but at a healthy weight.

I just would like to know if this sudden weight loss is normal or not, thanks!

submitted by /u/No_Extreme2361
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mQ72Nvg

No comments:

Post a Comment