Sunday, August 4, 2024

Sometimes you constipation is the problem.

Went for a colonoscopy recently and lost 8lbs from prep. Gained back some, of course, because it was water as well, but I'm still down 5lbs weeks later.

Figured I'd chime in to say if you're not losing weight but you're doing things right, it might be that you aren't going to the bathroom enough.

Not groundbreaking, I know, but figured I'd chime in. I was personally concerned about my lack of weight loss before this.

Also, you might want to check your activity levels. In order to be considered LIGHTLY active you need what is considered 30 minutes of exercise a day.

Fun fact btw, if you drink 0°C or 32°F water you will on average burn 80 calories a day extra (assuming you drink a liter a day), this is because your body spends energy warming it back up.

Of course, it will likely warm up some before you drink it.

560/week 2,240/month 26,880/year = ~7.68lbs.

submitted by /u/CloudyRiverMind
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/EjSo6yh

No comments:

Post a Comment