Friday, August 2, 2024

Lost 32lbs in under a month @ 1800 calories (512lbs)

Hey everyone, I started tracking calories (and cut out Bread, Sugar and most Carbs) 3 and a half weeks ago after my first weigh in when I realised I was 544lbs.... ive just used the same scales at the hospital and im 512lbs now.

I'm eating on average 1800 calories a day, sometimes as low as 1500, sometimes up to 2200 but I'm generally sitting between 1700-1900.

Since I've cut out the carbs and I'm mainly eating Fat/Protein I feel satiated and im not really struggling with cravings for the first time in my life.

My only worry now with such dramatic weight loss, is that maybe im not eating enough? I feel better than I have in years, and feel full. Am I OK to carry on at this deficit? TDEE has me at about 4200calories a day.

Is this mainly going to be water weight, and am I OK to continue the way I have been?

Thanks for any help

Site note- I've been drinking about 2.5lt of water a day too if that effects anything (previously only really drank soda)

Cheers again 😀

submitted by /u/GizzaCuppaTay
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/a0L6cBr

No comments:

Post a Comment