Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Lost it, Gained it, Overwhelmed

I am writing for advice and words of encouragement. In 2018 I lost over 70 pounds. I started off losing weight through exercise and then saw drastic results with the keto diet. At the time I was 22 moved back home after college and was very focused on starting my career and losing weight. I am now 29 I have probably gained 40 pounds since that time. I can hardly look at pictures from when I was smaller. I envy the mindset and determination I had. It's not as easy for me living alone and working full time to focus so much on weight loss. I am not interested in doing Keto again and being restrictive with food. Although, Keto did make the weight melt off. I want to eat mindfully and move, but it feels so impossible. I feel like I have spent the past 5 years fantasizing over when I was smaller and wanting to go back. Does anyone have any advice of how to get back in the mindset. I don't feel comfortable living in a larger body. I miss how easy it was to move when I was small and how energetic I was. I also don't want to spend the next 10 years hating my body. I am tired of living in shame of the way I look and sadly I think losing weight previously makes it worse.

submitted by /u/Due-Significance5967
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VRnXwGb

No comments:

Post a Comment