Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Taking my weight loss journey seriously and would love a cheering buddy

I want to cheer someone on their journey as well as find support for my efforts! 🙏 I've been on and off the weight loss wagon for a while now and since October last year I'm finally doing it all: calorie counting, exercise, healthy eating, no alcohol or smoking.

Unfortunately due to my healthy habits I've lost many existing friends who aren't very happy that I'm changing my ways. I'm 214lbs now after being nearly 300+ for 10 years and would love to meet some people here who are doing the daily grind all alone like me! I want to cheer you on your journey, share my progress and celebrate our wins and losses together!DM or message me in chat if you're interested 🫂

submitted by /u/dirtypoledancer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Wk0IL5i

No comments:

Post a Comment