Thursday, August 22, 2024

Struggled to carry much less than I’ve lost

My walk earlier put my weight loss into perspective, which came at a good time for some needed motivation!

When I started losing, I weighed approximately 6 stone more than I do now, and started huffing & puffing 10 minutes into a walk on flat ground.

Today, I walked 5k on hilly ground lugging a bag with me, and struggled with it. As I typically can walk further these days I weighed it at home out of curiosity and I was carrying an extra stone around in that thing.

Difficult, but it struck me I used to have 6x that weight wrapped around me and I managed to start getting one foot in front of the other. Yes, distribution plays a massive part, but I’ve been frustrated that the last stone or so is slower than the rest to go - and no wonder! Still one more of those bags to shift, but at least it’s just that

submitted by /u/lizfour
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QFzuIyp

No comments:

Post a Comment