Friday, August 23, 2024

Advice- just started lifting

My stats f 5’4”, 154, down 23 lbs in last 4 months using CICO and cardio workouts 6 days a week. Concentrate on protein 100 grams a day and fiber and eat around 1550 calories a day. I just started weight lifting this week- did it 2x for 35 min each session and those days I was famished. Felt like a bottomless pit. Totally blew out my calories and way overate. I’m not lifting heavy yet- as I am just getting going. Did this happen to anyone else? Not sure if just this week I am off or if I didn’t eat enough before lifting? I did my cardio and then lifted after each day. Any advice? I want to add in strength to my routine but don’t want to blow out my weight loss progress. I still have another 20 lbs to go until goal weight. Any advice appreciated.

submitted by /u/cookiecookie1234
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vKzLtuw

No comments:

Post a Comment