Saturday, August 10, 2024

I need advice

Yo Reddit I hardly post here because well, it’s Reddit. I have been rapidly losing weight I’m a 6’3 man I decided it was just time to lose weight after I reached a pretty intense breaking point. I was tired of hating myself and carrying basically another human around. I was 6’3 325 and with the help of my mother (the help it think might be hurting me now) is what helped me get from 325 to now 288 in staggering speed. However I feel as if I’ve pretty much hit a plateau. My diet doesn’t seem to do much no matter how many steps I walk it doesn’t seem to matter I’ve walked 10k steps a day for this past week and I feel like my body is literally clinging onto the weight for dear life. The reason for this I feel is a mixture of my diet and exercise. My mother insists that Low Carb Low sugar is what’s gonna get the weight off and she’s scared of carbs to a I’d say almost ridiculous degree. I remember being in the store wanting some teriyaki sauce to use for my chicken breast and she said "if you eat this it’ll stop your weight loss in its tracks". She also insists that I walk and only walk (be it treadmill or outside which I prefer at this point). And stresses that I do zero strength training or weight lifting. She also advises against rice or any type of carb. I feel stuck and I have no clue want to do. I want this weight off bad.

TLDR; I’ve hit a weight loss plateau and I think my mother is hurting more than helping

submitted by /u/Oceanman7592
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/sXanoiD

No comments:

Post a Comment