Thursday, August 15, 2024

Losing motivation, what do I do?

Hi guys! So I have always been small or at my biggest medium but a few years ago I started BC (Nexplanon) and it made me gain a WHOLE bunch of weight. I was a hormonal mess in all senses of the word.

The last few years has been a bunch of yoyo dieting, unhealthy weight loss habits, and binge eating. I am so tired of this cycle and have lost motivation. I barely go out anymore and am scared that if I keep this up I will waste these last few years of my 20’s in the house too afraid to date because of my weight. I have also just recently broken up with my ex and that has been difficult to navigate as well.

I wonder if I will ever be able to get out of this rut. Wondering if anyone has been here before. Are there any strategies or books that helped regain motivation? I really don’t want to lose hope but I am mentally exhausted.

submitted by /u/ChemistryOk4056
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pucoXAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment