Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Does your body adjust to the calorie intake you are at and require less calories to keep losing?

So I have recently started weighing my food and tracking calories after a failed attempt at losing weight with the carnivore diet. It became pretty apparent that I was obviously over eating and that’s why I wasn’t seeing weight loss but I am now starting to see weight come off. I am currently eating 1,600 calories a day as a 25M with very little physical activity due to my job. My concern is when I hear about plateaus in weight loss. My question is if I’m seeing weight loss at 1,600 calories is it possible that my body adjusts and stops losing weight and requires me to eat less calories? 1,600 already seems pretty low and I have lost 4lbs in 2 weeks so it seems like it’s coming off quick but I worry that if I have to eat less at some point I’m going to be really malnourishing myself to reach my goal. What’s your experiences with this if you were tracking calories? Did you find a calorie range that worked and kept losing or did you have to keep dropping?

submitted by /u/Relative-Status-9000
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rFt7Huv

No comments:

Post a Comment