Wednesday, August 14, 2024

How do I be patient with my weight loss journey?

I’m 5’4 and weigh in at 155 pounds. My shoulder and stomach fat is honestly getting to me since I feel so uncomfortable in my body wearing tight clothes and how it looks on me. I recently started a calorie deficit, consuming roughly ~1,500 calories a day and although I know the weight loss journey isn’t supposed to be perfect, I just can’t stand being in my body for one more day, as dramatic as it sounds. I hate how my weight fluctuates, as I was 150 lbs a few days ago and now I’m 155, and it makes me feel like I’m earning no progress.

I’ve started walking a minimum of 10,000 steps a day, and just purchased a food scale so I can be more accurate with my food intake, along with cutting down on sugary drinks (which I often indulge in). What are some things I can do to be more patient with the process? I know it’s going to take half a year to a year to get to the goal weight I want to be at, but it’s genuinely eating me alive having to commit to these limitations daily in order to achieve my goal physique.

submitted by /u/mangohabanerowingz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/meRdVal

No comments:

Post a Comment