Thursday, August 8, 2024

I Hate HATE Online Weight Loss Advice and it’s Stupid Contradictions

I dont get it dude. It’s driving me crazy.

“Weight training will make you burn fat” “Common Myths: Weight training doesn’t burn fat”

“Cardio is the best for losing weight” “10 reasons why you should skip cardio or keep it at a minimum”

“Keto is the best diet for weight loss” “Eat more carbs before your workout”

“Vegan diets are great for getting in shape” “You need meat in your diet”

“Top 10 ab workouts” “Ab workouts are a waste of time.”

“You need to count your calories” “Calorie intake doesn’t matter. Only carb intake does”

I’m SICK of it. I’m sick of reading fitness articles just to see another fitness article that says the complete opposite. It drove me so insane when I was first trying to get in shape because I had NO IDEA WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO. Everything was right and wrong at the same time and when I’d finally get some progress I would have some gym bro say I was doing it all wrong and then I lost my progress.

Screw fitness magazines and nutritionists who claim only one diet is best for all. I’ve stopped reading all that bs and just stopped drinking, started eating clean (complex carbs, leafy greens, lean meat, fruit, probiotic yogurt) and do whatever the hell I want at the gym as long as I go every day, even if it’s for a few minutes.

I’ve noticed a huge change by just ignoring what the “best way” to get in shape is and just doing daily exercise whether I’m doing the “right” exercise or not. I don’t care anymore. All exercise is good exercise and I’ve noticed the biggest change in my mood and body by just thinking that way. I’ll do a sit up or a crunch if I want to even if it’s “not worth your time” and “doesn’t give you results” it’s still better than sitting on my azz and not doing sh*t.

submitted by /u/blackcovenant666
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/8JrN9sW

No comments:

Post a Comment