Saturday, August 10, 2024

Should I be eating more?

So I started off my diet at 1,500, then dropped down to 1,400, and then (now) 1,200. I have noticed my weight loss has declined, but I also weight myself everyday so I could be crazy.

Could it be possible that I’m eating too little now? Do I need to increase my exercise? To give more context, I reg 10-15k steps a day depending on if I walk in the morning, and then I do like 30 minutes of Pilates when I get home, plus some minimal lifting and whatever I do at work (which is a more active job where I’m on my feet, not eating most of the time).

I feel like with my diet of 1,500 I was going down steadily whilst now I’ve been a little stagnant. Now I know that’s going to happen occasionally, but I would assume with lowering my diet that I would lose more and that it wouldn’t be an issue.

Any help is appreciated! I’m always learning and trying to get better, but I start to lose my mind as soon as my scale stays on the same number a little too long. Thanks!

submitted by /u/tryingtryingtry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mxyOqU4

No comments:

Post a Comment