Monday, August 26, 2024

Any meal ideas high in protein that has helped you reach weight loss goals without going crazy?

I am 25F and almost hit a weight that I have been terrified of hitting for a long time! I am currently 195lbs, trying to drop back down to 140lbs (I used to be 120lbs). My job requires me to be able to have big burst of movement, energy and strength at any given time, but the rest of the time it is a sedentary job full of paperwork. I started being healthier almost two weeks ago, stopped drinking and started eating healthier. Finding meals high in protein and lower in calorie, carbs and fats (without excluding them) has been tough. I have been eating the same thing over and over and am struggling coming up with other meal ideas! I am in a calorie deficit (1564) and need to intake 129g of protein a day, please help! I am mostly eating ground turkey with no fat shredded cheese and eggs, with some low carb wraps.

submitted by /u/xBlackJaguarz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2k1PqRQ

No comments:

Post a Comment