Sunday, August 11, 2024

What am I doing wrong?

Hi im 190cm (6”2) and 133kg (293lbs), since May I’ve been eating 1500 calories most days only going over once a fortnight but only by like 500 calories. My BMR is roughly 2398 calories per day. I track all my calories including oil and sauces and even over count what I have to be on the safer side.

The past month and a bit I’ve started working out regularly, going to the gym 3-5 days a week doing 30-60 minutes of intense cardio to start and 15-30 minutes of weight training.

Yet since my weight loss journey I’ve managed to lose 3kg. Im not expecting immediate results but from what I’ve read on this sub reddit this isn’t right, I’m seeing nothing.

submitted by /u/bennyboy888
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/R3wdM15

No comments:

Post a Comment