Saturday, August 3, 2024

Ayahuasca + Weight Loss

I’m curious to hear from anyone who has ventured into weight loss and also explored ayahuasca. Did it make a difference in your journey? Did it help you mentally reset and become more focused on achieving your weight loss goals? I’ve come across some fascinating interviews where people shared their experiences with ayahuasca, describing how it helped them move past trauma and significant life events that were hindering their progress. However, I never hear stories or experiences with ayahuasca and weight loss. I’m intrigued by these stories and wondering if anyone here has had a similar experience with your weight loss. Whether it worked wonders for you or had no effect at all, I’d love to hear your insights and experiences. Thanks in advance for sharing!

submitted by /u/RipTearington
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CE7XSUP

No comments:

Post a Comment