Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Only seeing the weight loss on the scale?

Hi all, I have a question just to see if anyone is on the same boat.

I started my journey April 18th at 81.1kg I've been slowly and steadily losing weight, at least according to my scale and family members. Today I'm at 62.4 kg.

I'm happy, kinda? This was the lowest I've been in since 2018?

But all of my current clothes still fit? I mean all of them, haven't lost a pants size, bras fit just moving the hook from third to second instead and a Medium shirt that I had still fits me just as snug as it did before.

The clothes don't fit me any looser they fit just like normal? The only difference to me is that my collarbones are a bit more visible.

Obviously the scale and the people telling me I lost weight can't be lying but I guess the weight I lost are from my boobs and butt cause it's not showing on my clothes 😭

Anyone else? I'm sure my hands to my elbows are slimmer but my shoulders still bulge out in my t-shirts.

*I'm only walking, and will continue swiming and suba diving in October as thats my job and I can't do high intensity workouts/strength training due to a recent injury and subsequent surgery.

submitted by /u/Intelligent_Health90
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tN1f6Mb

No comments:

Post a Comment