Sunday, August 25, 2024

Lost 6kgs, feeling amazing

For context, I am 18F and I just joined college as a freshman. Of course haven't been able to hit my macros and all, but my appetite is less since I joined. Plus the campus is huge so you have to constantly cycle all day and we get in 10k steps pretty easily around here. I started college 22nd of July and I weighed in around 89kgs then. Just visited home and checked myself on the scale, im down to 83kgs. One month!! Feels amazing honestly. I can see the difference around my upper belly, my neck fat and my arm fat right now. Im fitting into my old jeans now and I feel so confident, it's insane. I can't wait to keep the weight loss going!! Haven't had time to exercise much this first month of college, but gonna start making time for the gym and some sports to help me more with my journey. Just wanted to share this with the people on this sub, weight loss does make you feel happier and more confident when it's done right! Definitely worth it. Looking forward to it getting even better!

submitted by /u/CuriositySurvivor23
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nUNaLGu

No comments:

Post a Comment