Monday, August 26, 2024

Where to go ?

32 yo male - 6 foot, 17 stone (240lbs) - 28% body fat - high muscle mass and high protein mass (according to scales !!)

Been working out for around 4 years as covid hit hard and couldn’t do anything for a long time. I’ve always thought of myself as slim but look huge in pictures. Want to lose weight to get back in decent shape but am scared of losing any potential progress with weight loss. Rugby type build and Ive been described as ‘muscular but with a bit of fluff’. I have weights at home and enjoy lifting heavy. I guess my lifts are good for my size etc. i don’t want to lose muscle, so worried if I start to strip weight and lose body fat I will look super slim!

Any ideas on what to attack first to keep a good shape ???

submitted by /u/Fantastic_Trade7047
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36FQGZt

No comments:

Post a Comment