Wednesday, July 31, 2024

How fast is to fast to loose 100 pounds?

I'm not sure if this the right sub- if not let me know and delete this post, if mods don't. But I'm running out of options and Support, any help/advice is welcomed.

January 31, 2024 recorded my weight as 258 lb.

As of July 28, 2024 I got weighed at a urgent care (unrelated accident) or 163 lb.

I have read over my visit report so many times. I looked at all my past visits with my primary doctor to see if I just logged my weight incorrectly.

This shouldn't be possible. I have done nothing to loose this weight- definitely nothing I am consciously doing. I haven't changed any of my eating habits, other than cut out Pepsi in mid October of 2023 (I was drinking at least 2 cans a day). I know I would loose some weight because of that.

But my weight kept dropping and dropping- I could still put a pint of ice cream away in a single sitting. I hadn't worked out, let alone walk for more than 20-30 minutes in who knows how long. But I was still loosing weight.

I whent to my primary care Dr. Regarding my rapid, weight loss in May. They did a diabetes blood test- all my symptoms pointed at diabetes. The test came back normal. No sign of pre-diabetes either. That worried my doctor. Put a referral in for a hormonal doctor and sent me off to do a bunch of lab work.

All the lab work I did that day came in normal. So normal in-fact that my referral got denied by the hormone doctor. I'm at a loss, my doctor referred me to a stomach/ digestive health doctor and I have an appointment in November of 2024.

I don't know what to do.

submitted by /u/Merlin_Nok135
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/esrFQHB

No comments:

Post a Comment