Saturday, July 6, 2024

has anyone else experienced this, when I lost a big amount of weight the “positive” comments people made triggered me so much

When I lost weight I got more attention from my family and friends, and women. Many comments were positive but you know, they were insulting my old self knowing that I had been fat for 80% of my life.

I felt so uncomfortable every time because im that person still, im still the same guy, I just ate less for a period of time.

I always knew people dislike fat people for just existing, I’ve been living it at my life. Ive had many instances where people just hate me from the first time they meet me because of the weight, people see you as being less than.

I hate that my weight loss made people feel comfortable with insulting who I was before. Plusim an introvert so every conversation being center around my weight was just weird to me.

It hurt hearing people tell me how they felt about me and my weight, they wouldve never told me anything before. But now that I lost the weight it was a free for all for weird comments about my body.

submitted by /u/jackux1257
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/M81iaLd

No comments:

Post a Comment