Monday, July 22, 2024

Suddenly unable to lose weight?

It's exactly as the title says. About 2 months ago now I was 231 lbs. I decided to go on a weight loss journey and started a calorie deficit to lose weight as well as going on walks or playing basketball daily. Things were going well and I went all the way down to 216 pounds after about a month and a half. But since then I haven't lost anything. For a week I tried but my weight sat at 216 so I thought maybe I was getting used to the calorie deficit or something so I tried eating 4k calories in 1 day. I gained 4 lbs and went up to 220 so then I simply cut the next day and dropped right back down the next day to 216. I thought I was good now so I went back to my usual diet and assumed I would go back to losing weight but it's been another week and I'm still at the exact same weight 216 with 0 movement on the scale, in fact somehow I gained a lbs throughout the week despite sticking to the exact same diet and only dropped it today. Idk what is going on and why I can't go below 216 anymore.

submitted by /u/Due_Mail6331
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qGOjChE

No comments:

Post a Comment