Thursday, July 25, 2024

What can I do?

F, 22, 5’4, 260lbs Is there anything else I can do?

My weight loss plan is to walk everyday. 30min at the gym and another 30min walk later in the day. I wanna try and do this every day.

When it comes to food, it varies. I don’t eat junk food anymore and I dont plan on eating a big breakfast.

For breakfast maybe I’ll have overnight oats or a mandarin orange. Though if I have overnight oats, idk how I’m gonna lose weight when I can’t burn the 300 calories from it when I go to the gym. I push myself and according to calculations I only burn 180 something. I feel like no matter how hard I try I don’t burn off what I eat cuz everything these days is so high in calories. I’m not trying to push myself too hard to where I start crying and giving up cuz that’s exactly what I did last time.

I don’t plan on eating lunch either. Absolutely nothing. For dinner, it needs to be worked on because we don’t have money to get new foods and the foods we do have I guess you can say it’s “unhealthy”. Pastas, chicken legs, burgers etc.

I am tired of not feeling beautiful. Idk what it’s like to love myself because all my life, I hate myself for how I look and how I was raised. When I look in the mirror all I see is a fat tub of lard (tbh idk how my bf loves me). I just want to be beautiful and happy with myself. I wanna experience at least once in my life, how good it is to love myself.

submitted by /u/Gabs-30
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/s8Wza1O

No comments:

Post a Comment