Wednesday, July 3, 2024

20lbs down with progress pics!

~progress photos~

I am realy excited that 3 months into CICO and daily walking, I am down 20 pounds! (225lbs to 204lbs)

Id love to hit 180, but I am so excited to get back under 200!

In 2018, I started weight loss at 200, got down to about 180-185, then as covid hit and I became stationary, I gained up to 225 within a couple years. So I am ecstatic that I have lost the “extra” weight I gained! Not much more to go.

I am mentally feeling better, physically, and just feel more positive and confident. I am integrating strength training 2x a week to help out a bit, but not make it my main focus. And I just miss strength training!

submitted by /u/danedehotties
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dXfp6Si

No comments:

Post a Comment