Wednesday, July 10, 2024

6’0 15 y/o male 260 lbs Help?

I’m not sure if this is the right place to get help, but I’m starting to feel pretty lost. I have been gaining weight for the past years now, and have just been told over and over again “just stop eating so much”. Well I tried those things, and to their credit they did help stabilize the weight gain, but I’m lost as to what would push me over the edge to weight loss. I am unhappy with where I am right now, as I enjoy playing volleyball, and I used to swim competitively until I could not longer compete about a year ago due to my weight. I am really feeling lost, and I am willing to try most things. I have access to a gym, bike, and most tools that do not cost too much (100$+). Help?

submitted by /u/BarIllustrious3161
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/efKJH5z

No comments:

Post a Comment