Wednesday, July 17, 2024

What do you say to yourself when the weight loss seems non existent?

I’ve (25F, 5’2) been trying to lose weight for almost two years now. But its not my first time doing it. Between the struggles my low calorie deficit because of height and mental help problems, it’s been hard. This year I have been way more consistent with working out and staying on a deficit. I’ve lost approximately 8 lbs since february, kinda discouraging since this seems a relatively low amount to lose in the span of 5 months. But I also have been building muscle and I know this affects the scale. But since July started my mood and motivation kinda plummeted because I really thought my body was going to look way better and skinnier by this time. It makes me question if my hard work was even worth it. This week I haven’t been strict with ny deficit and I haven’t worked out. I feel like my efforts haven’t been rewarded so whats the point? I look in the mirror and compare my body to how I looked at my highest weight ( HW: 146 lbs, CW: 128 lbs) and I swear I look the same. It’s like I’m right where I started. How can I exit this slump and regain focus?

submitted by /u/Digital-Girl127
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TjfNKMg

No comments:

Post a Comment