Saturday, July 20, 2024

Currently in the "quitting sugar phase" and need some advice

How did you guys give up sugar initially?

I'm 6'2 inches, 308lbs, 34 years old, above average sized frame.

For the last couple months I've been binging sugar or chocolate all day. Ill usually drink 12 cokes. That's my main addiction in addition candy bars like Butterfinger, Reese's, etc.

Fast food isn't a huge hurdle. Sugar is my main battle right now in my efforts to even begin on the weight loss journey.

During the day I'm thinking I might replace my cokes with Mio or unsweetened tea with stevia, replace the candy bars with dates or figs or other fruits.

Just like harm reduction none of these options are ideal in the long run, just temporary solutions to get me off the high octane addictions.

I haven't tried replacing my cokes with Mio. If that tastes mildly good which I've been told, that may be the solution. What are other solutions that worked for you all?

submitted by /u/throwawayadvice102
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ShgDFqf

No comments:

Post a Comment