Friday, July 19, 2024

Regular Binges

I started my weight loss back in April and have been pretty consistent with it since. Ever since coming back from my holiday I've been ok for getting back on track for the most part but am bingeing at night much more than before going on vacation.

Now I find myself overeating at least once a week for at least a couple weeks now if not two/three days in a row.

I have continuously tried eating lots of protein/fibre/fats to try keep me full throughout the day and also been keeping myself busy during the night times to avoid possible binges.

I've upped my calorie intake too to see if that would make any difference but it didn't so I've gone back to my normal defecit.

My weight loss has been slowing down because of this and it's kind of demotivating me. Any tips or advice?

submitted by /u/abbkransv
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MgSjdle

No comments:

Post a Comment