Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Help me lose weight!

Hello! I recently started calorie counting to lose weight, i’m wondering if anyone’s had significant weight loss from it. For reference im a female who is 5’3 and 179 right now and want to eventually be at 130-120 as fast as possible. I lost a lot of weight in the past and gained it back, healthy relationship weight is very real. I don’t like how I look anymore and am very motivated to change it. I work a job where i do a decent amount of cardio daily and am outside a lot, I work at a summer camp. I want to do more cardio as well but does it help? I’m currently eating 1500 calories daily but did just start. What truly helps? Advice and experiences would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/Ciaraizzi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7dAio6m

No comments:

Post a Comment