Friday, July 26, 2024

Down 20 pounds in 2.5 months- would you feel guilty not tracking for an overnight hotel/concert trip?

I’m pretty in the trenches of work/toddler parenting these days and don’t get a lot of opportunities to connect with when I was still a fun person who did adult things. I have not had a night out in a shockingly long time. My wife and I are getting a hotel, a sitter, and seeing Green Day in a couple weeks and I’m a little stressed about undermining my CICO weight loss but I also want to get a nice lunch before the concert and then get baked and have nachos while I enjoy the show, followed by maybe a nice breakfast the next day. If you guys NEVER go out and do fun things/go over your calories, would you have guilt about not worrying about it for 36 hours?

submitted by /u/casedawgz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/N2HC53W

No comments:

Post a Comment