Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Words to live by in your weight loss journey?

Do you have any maxims that help you get your mindset right in your journey to move more and eat better?

I find that sayings often help me understand how to prioritize health, as I have never been able to fully internalize healthy habits into my subconscious.

Examples Not every meal has to be the best meal you’ve ever eaten. Food is fuel. Nothing changes if you change nothing. [That food] will still be there tomorrow (so you don’t have to eat it all today).

I’d love it if you can share any words that inspire you, help you keep your priorities straight, or change the way you think about health and healthy habits for the better.

Thanks!!

submitted by /u/one-two-nini
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GzKr35b

No comments:

Post a Comment