Monday, July 22, 2024

Weight loss progress two weeks in!

So, about three weeks ago, I went to the doctor, and I was weighed. My weight was 232 pounds, and I am a 5'3 female, so I was definitely overweight. I decided then and there that I was going to start losing weight. For the past two weeks, I have stuck to a 2000 calorie limit a day as I want to lose weight, but I don't want to make myself miserable by not eating food I enjoy, so I am still eating the food I enjoy, just in smaller quantities. In the past two weeks, I have lost six pounds. I was at 232 pounds, but now I am at 226 pounds. I have also started adding more protein to my diet and have switched to Diet Coke!

Moreover, I cut down on the amount of fast food I eat. I've decided to eat fast food only once a week. I am so proud of myself and hope to continue succeeding in my goal! My long-term goal for losing weight is to lose 30 pounds, and then I will set a new weight goal!

submitted by /u/Dry-Top8346
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/eJiGpAn

No comments:

Post a Comment