Sunday, July 21, 2024

Lost 30 pounds in 2 months!

First time posting. So I have always been bigger but stayed around 200s, which imo was a decent weight for me. I worked fast food for close to 10 years so my active work life helped me stay where I was. I got a different job and was even more active but then I got laid off for 6 months and during that I got pregnant. So big weight gain. After pregnancy I was about 270. Then got a sit down job and did that for about 2 years. At the end of that I was 312.I got fired in February and was the only thing I could find was a very active cleaning job, found a better but still very active job picking peoples orders the beginning of this month. I walk about 7 or 8 miles a day at work give a take. I stepped on the scale today and I am 282!! First I'm wondering if this is a healthy weight loss? Google search was not good but considering how unactive I am in regular life the fast weight loss makes sense imo. Secondly I am horrible with diets and don't even know where to really start if I was to attempt as I don't gave much to work with budget wise, any tips?

Also sorry if I rambled too much just excited and please excuse my horrible grammar lol

Edit: didn't start cleaning job until May which only matters for the timeline in which weight loss began

submitted by /u/Aggravating-Voice358
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/iwNOQpa

No comments:

Post a Comment