Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Suggest Apps to Gamify Weight Loss

I want to lose some weight. I am an F39, 170cm (5ft7) and have kept a weight record since 2013; my lowest weight was 65.8kg in 2014, and I am now 80kg. I have quite a long torso and short legs, so though 72kg is considered an overweight BMI at my height, I felt my healthiest at 70-73kg, and I am not too concerned with getting to a particular dress size.

I enjoy the gamification of things like DuoLingo, so I am looking for something similar to ensure I try to meet daily goals to help me lose weight. I have enabled the pedometer feature on my phone to aim for 15,000 steps a day. I also have Strava to record when I cycle to work or go to the gym, and I plan to start tracking meals in MyFitnessPal. I am on an Android phone.

Are there any other apps you recommend to help me on my journey?

submitted by /u/Ornery-Ad-8593
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FB9tj8h

No comments:

Post a Comment