Saturday, July 20, 2024

I lost 100lbs!

I’ve officially lost 100lbs since reaching my peak in 2018 of 299lbs (current: 199lbs). I was obese since childhood so this has been a very long time coming. There have been so many ups and downs during this journey but it’s definitely become easier over time. I used to tell myself I’d never give up junk food, would never hit the gym, and would never do any form of cardio outside of walking. I now hit the gym 4x per week where I take most of my sets to failure, I do 30 minutes of jogging 2x per week, and mostly eat simple meals at home composed of protein, carbs, and healthy fats. The combination of these three things is what has driven so much of my weight loss.

https://imgur.com/a/weight-loss-5Rw9BgS

I hope this shows at least one person out there that it’s not impossible. I’m pretty sure there’s research that indicates the percentage of people who start off as obese in childhood and lose it by adulthood is relatively low. If I was able to do it then so can you. This process has changed me so much. I am significantly more confident in myself and I can’t wait to see what losing the rest of the weight will do for me.

submitted by /u/Big-Rabbit-2916
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Mr0dHzI

No comments:

Post a Comment