Monday, July 15, 2024

How to stay motivated to keep losing weight despite not being overweight

I’m F 5’10 and 68kg and have lost 22kg recently. I’m aware that that is a healthy weight for my height but I am not satisfied with the results yet.

My goal weight was originally 68kg but I am now aiming for 63kg. But the weight loss is now so slow and hard that I struggle to stay motivated.

Some days I’ll have the mindset that I have already lost all the weight and that I can eat what I like for a day with no guilt as I am not overweight. However some days I’ll feel as though I still have a long way to go until I reach a “good” weight.

I know at this point that the rest of my weight loss is entirely based on personal preference and aesthetics which sometimes makes it hard for me to not slip up on my calorie deficit. Any tips or advice on how to stay motivated?

submitted by /u/Adventurous-Ad-5126
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JvQX0nG

No comments:

Post a Comment