Thursday, July 11, 2024

What is your «why»?

One of the most important things i’ve heard for weight loss is having a strong «why». Why do you want to lose weight? When you have your «why» you can remind yourself of that reason when things get hard, when you want to give up and etc.

I don’t really have a strong «why». Im a little overweight - BMI right over 25 and I look a bit «chubby». I try to think how confident I would look if I was more lean, and get motivated by that. But other than that, I dont have a specific reason to why I want to lose weight.

I understand those who are severely obese and others doing it for obvious health reasons. If anyone wants to share their «why» - even if you are in a similar position like me or not - I would love to know!

Thank you and have a nice day moving on!

submitted by /u/Mammoth-Fishing6799
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/zoRnBdM

No comments:

Post a Comment