Monday, July 8, 2024

Struggling to lose weight

My weights been everywhere for the past 5 years.

I got pregnant at 120 lbs, had a baby at 170 lbs, got down to 135 lbs at 8 months after, got pregnant again, got up to 180 lbs from second pregnancy, got back down to 135 last year, went through a breakup with my next relationship after baby daddy 8 months Ago and put on 15 lbs. I currently weigh 148 lbs and would like to get back to around 120. My breakup caused so much depression and stress and etc. and it’s been so hard I have never weighed this much except when I was heavily pregnant. I’m really looking to get serious about weight loss becaus it and been effecting my self esteem, clothes from even last summer don’t fit, I feel like nobody looks at me and I’m embarrassed of taking pics, I don’t feel attractive at all. So I’m hoping posting on here will help me lost weight as I don’t have many people to talk to in general. I am 5’4.

I’m a single parent and I have a full time job and my 2 kids are 5 and under. I don’t have time to go to the gym unless a hire a sitter after work plus paying for membership is expensive . I try working out at home, my kids literally jump on me when I pull out a yoga mat & incessantly nag me they want xyz or complain and it’s so stressful to workout when I don’t even want to.

I don’t know waht to do. My weight is making me so depressed but I find it so hard to lose weight, restrict calories and exercise

submitted by /u/Unfair_Choice_1408
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/meNtXZy

No comments:

Post a Comment