Sunday, July 28, 2024

30 Day Accountability Challenge - August Sign Ups

Hello lose it folks!

It’s that time again, time for a new sign-up post for the August 2024 daily accountability challenge!

For the newbies, please start here, so much valuable information.

https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/quick_start_guide

https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq

This is the sign-up post to outline your goals. Don't feel you have to limit yourself to weight loss or health goals, we’d love to hear about whatever goal you’re chasing.

There will be a daily update post for you to post how your day went, you can use whichever daily post fits your time zone. Don’t worry about missing days, you are always welcome here!

At the end of the month, there is a wrap up post to reflect on the month as a whole & what you learned.

We try to foster a supportive, caring place to discuss the actual day to day of deficits & counting & caring so much about how we fuel our bodies & lives. So be kind, interact if you like & hopefully you feel supported and cared for.

Let’s talk goals, here are mine for the month ahead:

Fruit or veg with every meal:

Don’t spend $ outside of preset weekly budget: I want to focus on longer term financial goals. If I need it, I will work it into the budget & not impulse buy it immediately.

600 calorie meals, 20 minutes a meal (for Invisalign), no snacking & be at goal weight maintenance (1831 calories): I’ve got to keep aiming for a better me for tomorrow even when today is fucking hard.

Weigh in daily: X/X days.

Lose 1-2% of body weight per month: I’ll check in on this weekly. I use Libra to get my trend weight.

Find a way to enjoy moving my body everyday: I have had a hard time here lately so maybe changing the framing of this will help. X/X days.

Journal for two minutes every morning: First thing, not “when I have time” X/X days.

Today's gratitude or laugh list: Today, I'm grateful for . I laughed at / because of

Meditate (sensory grounding) for 5 minutes: This has been helpful for me before bed.

Self-care activity for today:

Now, onto you lovely folks! What are your goals for next month?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tS0efA3

No comments:

Post a Comment