Friday, July 19, 2024

Tips for keeping a healthy mindset?

Little backstory, in about feb-march i got on my weight loss grind. it quickly became unhealthy as i ended up restricting myself to under 800 calories a day + exercise and started doing weird shit like chewing stuff just to spit it back out cuz i was afraid of swallowing those calories. lost 20 lbs. my friends started talking to me about it, trying to get me to stop, as it had definitely gone too far. (i ended up quitting cuz i ate a good ass cheeseburger and was reminded i liked food.) well i’ve regained it all and i’m wondering now: what are some tips/reminders to keep myself doing healthy weight loss this time around? what are good motivators you’ve found? what are calorie limits i shouldn’t go past?

submitted by /u/trickster921
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mh73Vd8

No comments:

Post a Comment