Wednesday, July 10, 2024

regained weight lost; how to get back to it?

Fallen off my journey, how to get back into it??

Hey lovely people! I started my fitness / better eating journey by going to the gym and tracking calories quite meticulously, with more leniency on the weekends and occasional days where I felt a bit fed up. I started about 3 months ago and have since lost 6kgs. I was finding it difficult but was loving the results so persevered. I found it relatively straightforward (not easy) to continue with this routine as I went on with daily life.

However, these past 2 weeks l've been on holiday and at a festival where I ate nothing but greasy food and drank (way) too much alcohol. I had loads of fun but I regained 2kgs, making my overall progress 4kg.

Has this happened to anyone else and how did you cope? I don't want to sound really dramatic but I feel like I've back stepped and it's making me feel SO daunted about "starting again". I feel frustrated at myself that I put my weight loss on the back burner and not need to pay for that. Any words of wisdom would be much appreciated about how not to feel to disheartened about it and how to get back into the swing of things !!! 🧡

submitted by /u/Even_Dress4434
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TXCAHpD

No comments:

Post a Comment