Friday, July 26, 2024

My positive progress!

So, if my calculations are correct, I’ve lost about 30 pounds over the past three months with my cal deficit of 1,400-1,500 plus some “heavier” days that are more like 2,000 cals (maintaining).

I’ve basically lost 10 pounds a month but I also believe this is because I have such a high percentage of body fat, based off my own assumptions. Plus I cut out soda and most sugars, and only drink water and coffee.

I still have my ways of indulging. Like I use creamer in my coffee in the morning, and every time I have coffee, because while I’m focused on being healthy I don’t want to deprive myself of happy things.

I am so proud of myself thus far, to be honest, because I feel like being healthier and focusing on weight loss has helped me with confidence and just life in general. Not getting winded when I’m doing basic walking, being able to walk longer distances without feeling like I’m dying (except for the sweat because it’s summer ahahah), and just feeling overall great!

Things I need to work on is balancing my meals. I get A LOT of protein and fiber, but other nutrients that come from veggies and fruits I tend to ignore- which I can admit. My ultimate goal is to become comfortable enough to go to the gym, which I think will be soon.

I have about 60 pounds more to go before I’ll be at a healthy weight, but I’m again very happy for all of the progress I’ve made. Practically 40 pounds down now, so honestly what’s 60 more? Plus I feel like I’ve been doing this in a sustainable way. I enjoy walking and the things I eat, so I have no worries that this way of living will just be natural to me even after dropping the weight. RAHHH 🦅🦅

submitted by /u/tryingtryingtry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kW7gShp

No comments:

Post a Comment