Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Weight Stagnation/Help. Could my weight stagnation have to do with my TPO? Or is it that I need to cut calories even more?

I started at 165, and I’ve gotten down to 159 in the past month.

I had started to see my weight go down last week from 158.8, 158.4, 158, to 157.8. But the past three days, I have weighed 159 which was discouraging. I’ve been lifting and running or doing stairs everyday. I have also been eating 1700 calories a day.

As a reference I am a 28 yo 5’9 F.

I used to be 147, but I had the most stressful year of my life and went up to 165 in just a year. I had blood work done for other reasons, and they saw I had a slightly elevated TPO (thyroid peroxidase) but my TSH was all normal.

Could my weight stagnation have to do with my TPO? Or is it that I need to cut calories even more? Or am I just misunderstanding weight loss?

Thanks for any insights!

submitted by /u/Public-Worker-9145
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ylNO3Wg

No comments:

Post a Comment