Sunday, July 14, 2024

Guidance on Calorie Deficit and Exercise Plan for Weight Loss

Hi everyone,

I'm a 23-year-old male, 5'3"feet and currently weighing 210 pounds (95 kg). My goal is to reach a healthy weight of 160 pounds (73 kg), but I'm struggling to understand how to achieve a safe and effective calorie deficit. Can anyone provide guidance on:

  • How to calculate my daily calorie needs for weight loss?
  • What's a reasonable calorie deficit goal for me?
  • What types of exercises (cardio, strength training, etc.) and how often should I do them to support my weight loss journey?
  • Are there any specific exercises that target stubborn fat areas (e.g., belly)
  • How to create a sustainable meal plan that fits my lifestyle and preferences?

I'm eager to make long-term lifestyle changes and committed to regular exercise and healthy eating. Your advice and support will be greatly appreciated!

Additional context: I'm based in Pakistan, so any region-specific advice or resources are welcome. I'm willing to invest time and effort to reach my goal, but I need guidance on where to start. Thanks in advance for your help and support!

submitted by /u/DanishALi13
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0MRypYu

No comments:

Post a Comment